Date / time
Date(s) - 19 Nov 2020
11:15 am - 12:00 pm
Designed by and for in-house professionals, this event is an excellent opportunity to keep up to date with the latest trends in dispute resolution and to discuss practical solutions to common challenges with your peers.
Essex Court’s Bibek Mukherjee will be taking part in a panel discussion titled “A practical look at the Disclosure Pilot Scheme: the good, the bad and the future”.
With the Disclosure Pilot now extended to the end of 2021, this session will focus on the practical experiences so far and how the pilot scheme has adapted as a result, what comes next and whether it achieved its aims – especially around saving costs. Join this session to discuss:
- What has the feedback been so far and what are the proposed amendments to the pilot rules?
- Are there any amendments being considered as a result of the change in working practices catalysed by COVID-19?
- How is the success of the Disclosure Pilot Scheme being measured?
- Discussing the benefits we have seen to date and how to effectively comply with the new disclosure rules
- What is reasonable and proportionate to actually review as part of disclosure process?
Please register your interest here.