Members of Chambers are pleased to share that Amy Sander has been promoted to the Attorney General’s Public International Law A panel of counsel and both Sean Aughey and Andrew Legg have been promoted to the B panel of counsel. Jackie McArthur, Stephen Donnelly, and Naomi Hart have been newly appointed to the C panel of counsel for Public International Law.
The Attorney General maintains three advisory panels of junior counsel to undertake civil and EU work for all government departments. There are three London panels, three public international law panels and three regional panels.
These new appointments will take place from Friday 30th October 2020.
The full list of Essex Court Chambers panel members is:
- Jessica Wells (PIL panel)
- Edward Brown (London panel)
- Tim Akkouh (London panel)
- James Willan (London panel)
- Jane Russell (London panel)
- Amy Sander (PIL panel)
- Sean Aughey (PIL panel)
- Andrew Legg (PIL panel)
- Amy Sander (London panel)
- Jackie McArthur (PIL and London panel)
- Stephen Donnelly (PIL and London panel)
- Naomi Hart (PIL panel)
Read the full announcement here.