Essex Court Chambers are delighted to have been shortlisted in 14 categories for The Legal 500 Bar Awards 2022:
- International arbitration Silk of the year (Joe Smouha QC)
- Technology and data silk of the year (Charles Ciumei QC)
- Shipping, Commodities, and Aviation Silk of the year (Steven Berry QC)
- International law silk of the year (Vaughan Lowe QC & Alison Macdonald QC)
- Junior of the year (Siddharth Dhar)
- Shipping, Commodities, and Aviation junior of the year (David Walsh)
- International law junior of the year (Sean Aughey)
- Employment junior of the year (Jane Russell)
- Commercial litigation junior of the year (Ruth den Besten)
Set of the year:
- Commercial Litigation
- International Arbitration
- International Law
- Shipping, Commodities and Aviation
As well as a special congratulations to Katie Myles who has been nominated for Clerk of the year.
To see the full list of nominations, please click here.
Congratulations to all of those who have been shortlisted and we look forward to seeing everyone on the 5th October.