Katie Myles joined Essex Court Chambers in 2017, having previously worked as a clerk at 4 Pump Court for 9 years and as the Practice Manager to the Senior KC’s team at Keating Chambers.
- 2022: Shortlisted for Clerk of the Year at the Legal 500 Bar Awards 2022
- 2019: Member of the Women’s Fraud Network.
- 2018: Katie was promoted to Team Leader of the senior Queen’s Counsel team. Assisted by Dave Mansfield, Katie’s role encompasses all aspects of practice management including work allocation, fee negotiation and business development.
- 2012 to present: Member of the Management Committee of the Institute of Barristers’ Clerks.
- 2008: Qualified Member of the Institute of Barristers’ Clerks.
- 2006: King’s College London, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Law, 2:1.
Katie is recognised in The Legal 500 UK Bar Guide 2024 as “stands out – she is extremely personable, responsive, and efficient at servicing clients’ needs.”
“Top class service. Katie Myles is very good and straightforward to deal with.” “Stands out for her efficiency, relationship building and commitment.”