Essex Court Chambers and its members have received 11 nominations across five categories in The Legal 500 UK Awards 2014
The Set has been nominated for Chambers of the year for four categories:
- Commercial litigation
- International arbitration
- Projects and energy
There are six Silk nominations across five categories:
- Daniel Oudkerk QC – Silk of the year: Employment
- David Foxton QC – Silk of the year: Commercial litigation
- Joe Smouha QC – Silk of the year: Commercial litigation
- Joe Smouha QC – Silk of the year: International arbitration
- Paul Key QC – Silk of the year: Projects and energy
- Roderick Cordara QC – Silk of the year: Tax
In addition Essex Court Chambers has been shortlisted for – Team of the year: Clerking/Practice Management (UK-wide).
The winners will be announced on 8 October 2014.