Members of Chambers are delighted to announce that Jane Russell has been appointed to The Attorney General’s A panel of counsel and Naomi Hart has been appointed to The Attorney General’s C panel of counsel.
The Attorney General maintains three advisory panels of junior counsel to undertake civil and EU work for all government departments. There are three London panels, three regional panels and three public international law panels.
These new appointments will take place from Tuesday 1 September 2020.
The full list of Essex Court Chambers panel members is:
- Jessica Wells (PIL panel)
- Edward Brown (London panel)
- Tim Akkouh (London panel)
- James Willan (London panel)
- Jane Russell (London panel)
- Amy Sander (PIL and London panel)
- Andrew Legg (PIL panel)
- Jackie McArthur (London panel)
- Stephen Donnelly (London panel)
- Naomi Hart