Date / time
Date(s) - 05 Dec 2020
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join the Permanent Court of Arbitration and the Indian Ministry of External Affairs for the second session of the Third PCA India Conference, which is jointly organized by the Permanent Court of Arbitration and the Indian Ministry of External Affairs. This session focusses on “Hot Topics in International Commercial Arbitration”.
The session will include interventions by:
- Hon’ble Ms. Justice Indu Malhotra, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Professor Bernard Hanotiau, Partner, Hanotiau & van den Berg
- Toby Landau QC, Barrister, Essex Court Chambers
- Michael Young QC, Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
- Fali Sam Nariman, Senior Advocate and Chairperson of the Conference Organising Committee
Gourab Banerji SA and Manisha Singh will moderate the session. Antony R. Julian and Gajendra Khichi will provide opening and closing comments.
Details on how to register can be found here.