Essex Court Chambers and its members have received 10 nominations across six categories in The Legal 500 UK Awards 2015.
Nominated for Set of the Year in five categories:
- Commercial litigation
- Construction and Energy
- International arbitration
There are five Silk nominations across four categories:
- Paul McGrath QC – Silk of the Year: Commercial Litigation
- Richard Millett QC – Silk of the Year: International Arbitration
- Graham Dunning QC – Silk of the Year: Shipping
- Steven Berry QC – Silk of the Year: Shipping
- Roderick Cordara QC – Silk of the Year: Tax
The winners are due to be announced on 30 September 2015.
Full nominations can be seen here: http://www.legal500.com/assets/pages/awards/uk/2015/uk-2015-bar-shortlist.html