63 members of Essex Court Chambers have been recognised in the latest edition of the Chambers Global Guide 2021, following its release on Thursday 18 February.
Chambers earned several notable rankings in the 2021 edition of the annual guide, including in the following practice areas:
- International Arbitration: The English Bar – Band 1
- Public International Law: The English Bar – Band 1
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial – Band 1
- Dispute Resolution: Commercial Chancery – Band 2
- Energy & Natural Resources – Band 2
- Offshore (Bar) – Band 2
- Shipping & Commodities – Band 2
Members of Chambers have been ranked in 6 jurisdictions including The USA, The UK, Mauritius, Belize, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Members have received a total of 113 rankings across practice areas including International Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, Public International Law, Offshore, Energy and Shipping.
Published annually in February, Chambers Global covers over 190 countries across the world and includes Region-wide and Global-wide sections.
Individual barrister rankings and Chambers’ ranked departments can be accessed here.