Members of Essex Court Chambers are delighted to announce that chambers and members have been shortlisted for multiple awards at the Chambers Bar Awards 2020.
The awards recognise sets of chambers and members who are at the top of the profession as identified by extensive objective research. Essex Court Chambers has been shortlisted as follows:
- Banking Junior of the Year – James Willan
- Commercial Litigation Junior of the Year – Ruth den Besten
- Commercial Litigation Junior of the Year – Anna Dilnot
- Insurance Set of the Year – Essex Court Chambers
- International Arbitration Set of the Year – Essex Court Chambers
- International Arbitration Silk of the Year – Ricky Diwan QC
- International Arbitration Junior of the Year – James Willan
- Shipping Silk of the Year – Steven Berry QC
The 2020 Chambers Bar Awards will be held virtually on Thursday, 19 November 2020.