Members of Essex Court Chambers are delighted to announce that chambers and members have been shortlisted for multiple awards at the Chambers Bar Awards 2021.
The awards recognise sets of chambers and members who are at the top of the profession as identified by extensive objective research. Essex Court Chambers has been shortlisted as follows:
- Banking Junior of the Year – Emily Wood
- Commercial Litigation Junior of the Year – James Sheehan
- Insurance Set of the Year
- Insurance Silk of the Year – John Lockey QC
- International Arbitration Set of the Year
- International Arbitration Silk of the Year – David Joseph QC
- International Arbitration Junior of the Year – Angeline Welsh
The 2021 Chambers Bar Awards will be held on Thursday, 18 November 2021.