The COVID-19 Insurance Litigation Virtual Summit on July 23-24 will provide you with the knowledge, tactics and network that you need to avoid litigation whenever possible and to succeed in court when litigation is unavoidable.
- Current Litigations: An Understanding of Where We Are to Prepare for Where Things are Going
- A Guide to Legislative and Regulatory Pandemic Responses
- Placing COVID-19 in Context
- A View From Across the Pond: Litigation & Regulatory Developments in the UK
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and COVID-19 Insurance Disputes
- Emerging Insurance Issues Panel: Cyber, D&O, EPLI, GL, WC
- Clarity into Claim Preparation and Best Practices
More information and how to register can be found here.