The following nominations have been received in the Chambers UK Bar Awards 2017:
- International Arbitration – Set of the Year
- Insurance – Set of the Year
- David Foxton QC – Banking Silk of the Year
- David Joseph QC – International Arbitration Silk of the Year
- Jeremy Brier – Commercial Litigation Junior of the Year
- Emily Wood – International Arbitration Junior of the Year
The nominations are based on research conducted for the forthcoming Chambers UK Bar Guide 2018. The awards ceremony will be held at The London Hilton on Park Lane on Thursday, 26th October 2017. The full list of nominations can be viewed here.